A well-executed red team assessment provides a holistic view of an organization’s security posture and ability to proactively respond to security threats.
Join this cutting-edge Red Team Academy and enable your security team to improve its ability to deter, detect, prevent, and respond to a relevant attack against your organization’s most critical assets. The Red Team Academy develops security professionals’ abilities to simulate an aggressor’s thinking and proactively identify security vulnerabilities. This is an invaluable course for any security professional and a perfect fit for organizations interested in enhancing their red teaming and overall security skills. It is taught by industry experts and based on practical, hands-on learning.
The 5-Day Red Team Academy covers all theoretical and practical methods for conducting quality Red Teams such as Physical Security and Technical and Social Engineering methods. It also covers full-training exercises (FTX) with students conducting real red team assessments of actual protected offices, buildings, and/or organizations (completely authorized and controlled by host Rozin Security).
- Learn to identify and exploit vulnerabilities in physical, technological, and human domains of any security operation.
- Develop and enhance critical red teaming skills.
- Practice conducting real red teams under the guidance of experienced instructors.
- Benchmark red team best practices across the industry.
- Social Engineering
- Red Team Planning
- Open Source Intelligence
- Vishing, Smishing, and Phishing
- Common Security Vulnerabilities
- Threat Detection Systems and Breaching Techniques
- Doors, Locks, Perimeters, and Breaching Techniques
- Access Control, Surveillance Systems, and Breaching Techniques
- Head Instructor: Michael Rozin, President of Rozin Security
- Former CIA Case Officer, Directorate of Operations
- Former U.S. Army Special Operations Command Operator
- Former FBI Intelligence Analyst
331 2nd Avenue South, Suite 500H, Minneapolis, MN 55401