The SIRA system encompasses:
- Field operations
- Threat mitigation protocols
- Assessment of detected suspicion indicators in people, items, and vehicles
High-stakes violent acts involve two factors: harmful intentions and weapons.
The SIRA system is built on the knowledge that individuals planning to commit violent acts display unconscious yet recognizable indicators that expose them to possible early detection. To identify these suspicion indicators, SIRA utilizes:
- Behavior threat detection
- Security interviewing
- Field deployment techniques
This effective and proactive system allows trained security and law enforcement professionals to identify high-risk individuals—such as terrorists, active shooters, or violent criminals—before an incident occurs, thus enhancing security and law enforcement agencies’ abilities to prevent violent
Rozin Security has unique experience in designing and implementing comprehensive SIRA programs for organizations in both the public and private sectors.
SIRA Training Offerings
- One Day Seminar: SIRA Awareness Course
- Three and Five-day Courses: SIRA Certification Course
- Train-the-Trainer Certification: SIRA Instructor Certification Course
- SIRA for Law Enforcement: SIRA® Counter-PBIED Certification Course
For additional details and sample agendas for our SIRA courses, please contact us via the Contact Form.
SIRA Leaders in Enterprise Application of Proactive Security (SIRA-LEAPS)
Although very successful as a stand-alone training, our SIRA system is even more effective as part of a comprehensive and fully integrated program that includes a SIRA assessment, customized protocols, and a Red Team evaluation.
An investment in a SIRA-LEAPS certification with Rozin Security will greatly increase the protection of your organization, all its assets, and your brand reputation and market differential. This program includes:
- SIRA® Assessment
- Identification of current threats and vulnerabilities, and a complete recommendation for security improvements
- Site Specific SIRA Operational Protocol
- Customized training and SIRA operational protocol outlining field deployment, roles, responsibilities, and operational actions of onsite security or law enforcement personnel, including Behavior Detection OfficersTM (BDO)
- Certified and Field Experienced Behavior Detection Officers
- We will build dedicated Behavior Detection Officers (BDOs) who are trained in protecting company assets. Recruited specifically for the role, BDOs undergo a comprehensive, challenging, and selective SIRA training.
- Quality assurance tests, known as Red Teams
- We periodically examine the SIRA program’s execution. Clients receive reports outlining the results and overall on-site performance level.
- Access to TIPS
Red Team AcademyTM
The Red Team Academy covers all theoretical and practical methods for conducting quality Red Team assessments such as physical security, technical, and, social engineering methods. This includes field-training exercises with students conducting authentic Red Team assessments of challenging and fully operational protected environments.