Proactively detect and prevent evolving threats.
TIPS® (Threat Information Protection System) is Rozin Security’s proprietary software system that provides organizations with the intelligent tool and capability necessary to proactively detect and prevent evolving threats.
Threat Information Protection System
There are always “RED FLAGS” before the attacks occur that are difficult to connect. Many“unrelated” and “non-significant” events could be part of a bigger picture related to an evolving threat. TIPS enables users to report detected Red Flags and other information into a collaborative and smart database through mobile application and desktop software.
TIPS connects these “Red Flags” in real-time to identify potential trends. TIPS disperses the information to the right people at the right time, allowing security operations to act on an evolving threat before an incident occurs.
Features & Functionalities
- Pre-set parameters and case types to support a detailed reporting process
- Import and/or access case-related images, videos, voice, and other files
- Real-time automated analysis and trend alerts
- Integration with client’s SIRA® protocol and security zoning
- Real-time push notifications to notify a specific users list on case-related update
- Comprehensive case searches and analysis capabilities
- Advanced user-based customizable real-time dashboard for incident management
- Export multiple cases in a searchable format to allow detailed analysis
- Generate pre-set customized reports at any desired format
- Seamless integration with email communication
- Logged and tracked case management and communication
- Access through a web-based desktop application and mobile app
- Usage-based service and subscription levels
- Generate and export any case related details in an official report format
- Geolocation to identify, mark, and report precise incident location.
- Geofence to identify location-based threat patterns.
- Integration with the device’s features to enable quick uploading and sharing of visual, audio, and location information.
- Independent built-in instant messaging to update users on case-related information.
TIPS-Air integrates the core TIPS capabilities with an autonomous Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS /drone) to enhance perimeter protection of any secured facility. The unique system utilizes the detection capabilities of an autonomous drone to detect suspicious activities and abnormalities along a facility’s perimeter or any specified area, reports these events to a robust database, conducts real-time analysis to detect threats and threat patterns based on pre-defined criteria, and generates an immediate alert on possible connections between current and previously reported events.
Immediate benefits include:
- Ability to proactively identify early indicators for potential evolving threats.
- Ability to report, analyze, and act on threat information in real-time.
- Improved real-time situational awareness and decision making based on automated analysis and alerts.
- Ability to communicate and share actionable threat information.
- Reduced dependency on human factors resulting in more affordable and effective security operations.
TIPS-Ed is built to address the unique needs of the educational institution’soperational environment. The system features special elements such as industry- specific case types, multiple-campuses deployment application, special reporting features for non-security personnel and other contributors, and more.
All these features are designed to enhance the institution’s ability to identifypotential threat actors and take proactive mitigation measures.
In specific, immediate benefits for the institution include:
- Centralized single reporting and analysis platform for all case types: suspicious activities, parking violation, medical incidents, disorderly conduct, safety and maintenance, trespassing, missing persons, training, and other relevant cases.
- Analyze and connect “Tip-Line” information reported by students, staff, or parents, and turn it into an actionable preventive intelligence.
- Collect, connect, communicate, and share information across multiple departments, facilities, and campuses.
- Integrate with student-services and other departmental functions for seamless and effective use of information.
For additional details, including customization options and other capabilities, please contact us via the Contact Form.
We provide proactive security solutions by leveraging a unique, advanced approach for designing integrated security solutions that balance human factors, physical protection systems, and state-of-the-art technology.
Proactive security solutions leveraging a unique, advanced approach for designing integrated security solutions that balance human factors, physical protection systems, and state-of-the-art technology.
Suspicion Indicators Recognition and Assessment
SIRA® is a proven, proactive threat detection, assessment, and interception security system developed by Rozin Security. The SIRA system is grounded in behavior-based threat detection and interviewing methods that have been validated by extensive field experience and testing in elite government security agencies.
Rozin Security offers security consulting services to help you design a comprehensive and proactive security plan to meet the needs of your organization today, and over time.